Eminem claims to have dated Mariah Carey!

Somebody compared Eminem to Wilmer Valderrama. Why? Because he had nothing better to do than to brag about how many women he has hooked up with. Wonder whats wrong with him.

Its pretty unbelievable but the rapper says he dated Mariah for about 6-7 months before everything finished.

Plogger ImagePlogger ImagePlogger ImagePlogger Image

A source has quoted him saying, “Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months. (But) it didn’t work. I wasn’t really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She’s a diva, and I’m a little more regular, I guess.”

If that is true, I wonder why there was no hoopla in the media circles about it. Nevertheless, Eminem is really furious that Mariah denied the fling and that has hit his ego real hard. And Em in his own style (accusing her to be a b**ch and a c**t) said,

“I can never deny her talent, but the fact that she denied we ever had something, that’s bad.”

I really wonder if it has become that bad with Em that he has come up with a claim like this…Wierd!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

“The Bedazzled Microphones of The Queen of Music”

Music Box Tour

Daydream World Tour