Diana Ross used to help out Mariah Carey

Mariah and Diana, Divas Live 2000
Legendary Singer Diana Ross is quite impressed by the singers of the present generation…her favorite being Mariah Carey. Like a true legend, she is willing to share her experiences and the tricks of the trade with the young guns who would like to seek her assistance.
Apparently Mariah Carey also sought her help and Ross was more than happy to help her out. Diana Ross said,
“I enjoy Beyoncé’s music and admire Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey. I’m ready to give advice and support to any of them that wants that. Because Mariah used to ask when I would spend time with her, I am available to discuss what it takes.”
“I am an extremely organised person. I think I have a good work ethic,” she adds.
Of course, Mariah needs some lessons on good work ethics. We all know how her tantrums became a reason for the organisers to scrap her concert in Singapore.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

“The Bedazzled Microphones of The Queen of Music”

Music Box Tour

Daydream World Tour