Just Lil' Bit Breakdown Mentally

I don't know..
I abandoned n alone..
N When i feel like hope is gone like now..
I know life can be so tough..
N i feel like giving up..
I often cried myself to sleep..
I think Maybe little bit breakdown mentally..
But still i had to keep on goin' n must be strong..
If i would make it through the night..
I held on to my faith..
I struggled n i prayed..
N I'm Just look inside n be strong..
N then i finally see the truth..
N now i've found my way..

I believe in myself..
N if i get down on my knees at night n pray to the Lord..
I believe everything is gonna be alright n make it happen..
Cz Lord hero lies in Every Single One in U..
Yes it does..
Thank you Lord..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

“The Bedazzled Microphones of The Queen of Music”

Music Box Tour

Daydream World Tour