"My 10th Recording Session"


Hi Guys and Lambily around the world,,
^,^v
,,
Last week I did at least 3 of Mariah’s number and that’s not as good as I expected before cz of my condition things, u know voice disorders whatsoever that makes ur voice a lil bit hoarse and raspy,,
Btw I shouldn’t did that cz I gotta cold and my throat is like there’s a kedondong seed there, hehehe so achy, but I had already reserved the booth and have a down payment too so inevitably I’ve to keep coming than my money gone although I rather unwell for sure,,
Ok anyway I did 3 songs, all ballads genre, all Mariah’s hits and I’ll reviewing myself song by song hehehe,,
It sounds ridiculous if someone asks u to judge urself, it’s quite difficult isn’t it,,
But I’ll do, ok let’s begin,,

,,

First song
“Vanishing”
"The first cassette album of Mariah Carey"

Taken from Mariah Carey’s first album, self titled “Mariah Carey”, just by Piano and Background singer,,
Mottola doesn’t allowed Mariah to make this song into a single, whereas this song is one of Mariah’s favorite songs and she wrote it when she was a junior high school or something, she’s greatest Female song writer of ALL TIME,,
I’m a lil bit disappointed with my condition at the time of recording session this song, I expected my best in this song cz this song requires a precision of tone and wide range voice but it’s a lil bit impossible, this is a quite hard and difficult song, u must listen carefully to the piano and know well part by part of this song cz in this song required a full of sense of music and it’ll be very hard for lay people to sing this song (*sombong)
So I work around this by raised a few notes from the original key, usually when I’m in good fit I’d prefer lowering the key than raising it, because what? Raising the key will reduce the essence of the song because of our voice to be too low and the music instrumental becomes somewhat shrill, just back to my condition babe,,
Hard Part??
All the parts of this song is HARD and DIFFICULT, from start to finish this song is very very difficult, there’s a very low note and suddenly become very high pitch with no break to take a breath from the singer, so it needs good stamina and good breath technique and of course wide vocal range,,
I purposely sang this song at the beginning because my voice is still good enough and not too tired so I still can belt those tones.
I’m save enough to sing this song but I’m so very dissatisfied cz I didn’t feel the soul of this song, u know I was wrong to take the basic tone and I declare this song FAILS and I’ll not publish it,,
I think I need to re-recording again but (*checking ATM amount, hehehe LOL,,)

,,

Second Song
“Christmas Time Is In The Air Again”
"Merry Christmas II You by Mariah Carey"
Taken from Mariah’s second Christmas album “Merry Christmas II You” her 11th studio album
I choose this song because I like this album and several songs in it like “One Child” and “O’ come All Ye Faithful”,,
Not really difficult for me cz 95% Mariah use her Whisper technique here so it’s not really hard for me to did this,, But don’t called Mariah’s Hits if there’s no hard part in her song,,
I use the same techniques as Mariah, very soft whisper technique and it requires sensitivity and a sense of ear in singing, but it’s not pretty hard for me because I was the incarnation of the incredible Mariah Carey #LOL
And i did this song similar and lil bit imitate like Mariah's Christmas concert in 2010,, 
"ABC Special Merry Christmas Concert"
"Mariah on stage"

A lilting song, up and down tone and use the whisper technique are fairly high degree of difficulty but I just get over it, sometimes it doesn’t matter prided ourselves cz there’s no one praised me so I commend myself,, hehehe #LOL
Hard Part??
After bridge “And to feel love like ours awaaaaay” part with long high note and ends with quite hard short melisma until low note after high note belting out, I think I’m a lil bit fails in this part guys,,
Last refrain “And not wait till the morning, when Christmas time is in the air again” is second hard parts of this song, after belt out part we’re obliged to immediately change our voice to Super Soft Whisper Head-Voice until the end of song,,
My conclusion I was quite successful in this song and I LOVE this song so much and I’ll publish it when “Christmas Time Is In The Air Again” hehehe,,

,,

Last song
“Butterfly” (Mariah’s iconic symbol)
"Butterfly by Mariah Carey"
Taken from Mariah’s 5th studio album with same titled “Butterfly”, so girly ha,,
Actually I sing this song because of a technical error and I actually wanted to sing “Lead The Way” but because of a error on my CD-ROM and the duration was running out so I had brought this song , although I know I’m really really not ready to sing it and I knew I would destroyed this song, completely!
Hard Part??
Bridge and last refrain is the hardest part of this song, need more energy for exclamation,,
Verse 1, 1st Chorus, Verse 2 and then 2nd Chorus are still easily to sing and after that we must prepare our entire energy to belt out all of Bridge and Last Chorus, after whisper head voice session in the 2nd chorus we immediately belt the high note of bridge until last chorus
Bridge:
I can’t pretend these tears aren’t overflowing steadily
I can’t prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me
But I will stand and say goodbye
For you’ll never be mine
Until you know the way it feels to fly
I was with my brother accompanied me and when he heard me sing this bridge and last chorus he moves his index finger around his neck implying “YOU DIE!!”
My brother said “Are u crazy, u’re completely ruined this song” and I just smile heehee sorry lamby,,
And I’m fully completely aware that I’ve screwed up this beautiful song, especially at the climax point that should be so grand and cool but I’ve messed it up,,
Without u’d know that I’ve failed in this song, yeah and it’s not entirely my fault because of my condition is not healthy and this is the last song so no wonder my energy has been depleted by 2 previous songs which are requires extra effort.
If I’m healthy and fit at that time I definitely could bulldoze out 3 songs easily but in fact I was fail at this song,,
But I’ll prove that I can and I will make this “Butterfly” can fly for real and flawless,,
Heehee,,

Owh by the way this is my screenshoot of my recording session, cekidot,,
"Roc Raiff at studio during Vanishing session"


Ok done,,

Thank you guys for reading my silly reviews, ^,^v heehee,,



LYM

"Roc Raiff"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

“The Bedazzled Microphones of The Queen of Music”

Music Box Tour

Daydream World Tour